2019 INTERNSHIP PROGRAM
15-20 HOURS A WEEK // CHICAGO OR REMOTE
(V. IMPT. INFO)
- Researching fashion & lifestyle trends. We are looking for someone who is passionate about all things fashion/pop culture and always on top of the "next big thing"!
- Assist in managing and growing social media accounts
- Creating social media and branding assets, including weekly marketing & advertisement content
- Managing website, blog posts, newsletters, etc.
- Assist with planning/securing brand partnerships
- Other responsibilities include developing relationships with Influencers & brands, conducting research, creating awareness for the brand and more
*Please note this is an unpaid internship and you must be able to receive college credit to accept an internship here. (You will get free merch every month though! Your insta will be lit AF.)
- Studying or undergraduate, or recent graduate with a degree and/or passion in fashion and e-commerce
- Passionate & very active on social media
- Comfortable in a busy, fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills and a high level of professionalism
- Excellent organization skills and extreme attention to details
- Photoshop & Illustrator experience a plus but not required
HOW TO APPLY:
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following:
- Full name, Location
- Your availability - semester, ideal start/end dates and hours per week
- Subject Line: Your name - Internship Program 2019
- Please include responses to the below questions in the body of the email. Feel free to include any photos/links/etc. (Bonus points for creativity!):
- What makes you passionate about our brand?
- How would you describe your personal style?
- What is one thing about our brand that could use improvement OR where do you see opportunity for us to grow?
- Come up with 2-3 creative and original t-shirt phrases that would fit well with our brand.
- Attach: Your resume (and portfolio if you have design/graphic design experience)
Good Luck, Basic B’s!