You need these at your Friendsgiving.
If you’re anything like me, you know Starbucks and jello shots are essential to the diet of any basic girl. Now imagine if you could put the two together… We recently made these adorable Pumpkin Spice Latte jello shots for our Friendsgiving party and just had to share. (FYI – If you’re not a PSL lover, you can substitute with any flavor!) These are perfect for holidays, girls’ night in or…by yourself on a Friday night. (We don’t judge.)
Follow the recipe below and get your phone ready for the ultimate insta opp:
(Makes approx. one dozen large shots)
- Clear Plastic Shot Glasses
- 1 cup cold Starbucks vanilla or caramel coffee (You can also use plain iced coffee if needed)
- 3 tablespoons sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice (Feel free to substitute with another flavor!)
- 2 packets of Knox gelatin
- 1 cup whipped cream flavored vodka
- Green straws cut in half
- Whipped cream or Cool Whip
- Pour one cup of cold vanilla or caramel coffee into a sauce pan. Sprinkle 2 packets of Knox gelatin on top and let it sit for 2 minutes without stirring.
- Place the sauce pan over medium-high heat and blend the coffee and gelatin until dissolved.
- Add 3 tablespoons of sweetened condensed milk and blend until combined.
- Add pumpkin pie spice, blend again, bring to a low boil and then turn off the heat.
- Pour 1 cup whipped cream flavored vodka to the mixture.
- Pour the mixture into the shot glasses.
- Add the straws to the jello shots and then place them in the fridge for several hours to firm up.
- Top with whipped cream or cool whip and a sprinkle of pumpkin pie spice.
*Recipe adopted from That’s so Michelle
Don’t forget to tag us @thegirlintulle so we can see how your jello shots turned out.
For more basic girl tips, keep an eye on the blog for more inspiration & follow me at @thegirlintulle on Instagram!